Hope Pro 2 Evo Tech Enduro Wheelset
The Hope Tech Enduro 26″ wheels are ideal for Enduro/Trail riding. This is thanks to the wide 23mm rim, the triple cavity section and Hopes Pro 2 hubs, with the rear featuring a 40 tooth ratchet ring and 4 pawl engagement for a faster, smoother drive.
Top Features of the Hope Pro 2 Evo Tech Enduro Wheelset
- Built with Pro 2 EVO hubs and standard spokes
- Black Sapim Race stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity rim construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 26″
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Rim features
- Rim size: 26″
- 23mm internal width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Weights for rim: 490g
- Hub features
- 32 hole Pro 2 EVO hubs
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied as 135mm QR (135×10//135×12//135×10 bolt in//142x 12 conversions available separately)
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism 40 tooth ratchet ring
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Complete wheel weights: front-911g, rear-1020g
|Wheel Size:||26″ (559)|
The Tech Enduro wheelset is the first wheelset Hope have designed which incorporates their own rims as well as their own hubs (Pro 2). The wheelset offers great strength, thanks to the triple cavity machined rim and the renowned Pro 2 hubs. You are sure that these wheels will provide durability and excellent performance as well as great looks and knowing that these wheels where handbuilt by Hope in their Lancashire base in Barnoldswick.
The old 15mm axle is now replaced with a 17mm version which inturn means total compatibility with Maxle and Maxle Lite (reg) 12mm bolt through. Now redesigned, the rear hub features a 40 tooth ratchet ring and a 4 pawl engagement which gives a quicker and smoother drive. (XD 11 speed freehub also available).
The hubs are CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England from a single forged billet of 2014 T6 aluminium with a 7075 aluminium cassette body and pawl carrier. Four pawls engage into a new 40 tooth steel ratchet ring which is fixed into the hub shell and is sealed with a frictionless, non contact labyrinth seal. The axle runs on five cartridge bearings. All Pro 2 hubs are standard 6 bolt disc compatible.
6 in stock