We list all our events on SkyRide and host a group there to keep it all organised. Click this SkyRide link to open a new window and see what we have in the diary.
While you are there please ‘Join the Group’ to receive regular updates.
- Every Saturday Monring at Alton Water – see the Sky Ride group.
- Wednesday evenings during the summer, a hack around Alton Water. Also on SkyRide.
- A Sport Relief Mass participation Event on March 20th!
Things all event participants need to know:
If you are taking part in any CycleMedic ride, or any other activity or event organised by the CycleMedic, please remember to:
- Prepare and train properly for your activity.
- Warm up and cool down properly before and after an event.
- Seek medical advice if you have any doubts about your ability to take part in an activity.
- Take particular care if you are undertaking intensive physical activity of a type, or at a level you are not accustomed to.
- Always be aware of the safety of other competitors, spectators and the general public.
- If you’re planning on taking part in an ‘extreme’ sporting activity, consider whether you need professional instructors or guides to help you.
By taking part in any CycleMedic ride you agree and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Most events are free but any entry fees are non-refundable.
- The any CycleMedics rides are bicycle only events. Tandems are acceptable but motorised scooters or any other type of transport will not be accepted.
- Bicycles will not be provided for the CycleMedics rides, participants must bring their own.
- You must ensure your bicycle is road worthy and that you understand the rules of the Highway Code.
- You are responsible for transporting your bicycle(s) to and from the event.
- You have read the Cycle Preparation Tips.
- Cycling is an active sport and requires you to be in good health, if you are in doubt about your health or have any medical conditions that put you at risk (e.g. a heart condition), please seek clearance from your doctor before participating.
- You agree to follow the instructions of marshals and officials at the CycleMedics rides.
- Any image of you taken during your event may be used by CycleMedic and our partners in any publicity materials promoting CycleMedic. Photos of participants may be digitally altered within reason, however no additions will be made to their physical attributes.
- Comic Relief does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising out of your participation in the CycleMedics rides, including liability as a result of negligence, except for death or personal injury caused by CycleMedics rides.
Under 16yr olds:
In addition to the above under 16s agree to the following:
- Under 16yr olds may enter the CycleMedics rides. They must be entered by a parent/guardian who is 18 years or over or an adult who is 18 years or over and has obtained permission from the under 16’s parent/guardian.
- The parent or guardian giving permission for entry must read these terms and conditions and the declaration at the end of any relevant registration process.
- Under 16yr olds must be accompanied at the CycleMedics rides by a responsible adult who is 18 years or over.
If in doubt please call us on 0333 999 3541 or send us a message using the contact page.