Full Service Mobile Cycle Repairs!
The CycleMedic provides a full service mobile bicycle repair, service and maintenance service. We work on all types of bike for all types of rider! We specially love retro, vintage and one-off bikes.
Tune in for an offer!
We always aim to provide great value and it starts with the most basic of service items, lets get you on the road by fixing those punctures. Grab the £5 voucher and call us for a puncture repair!
Get Ready For Spring
Drag your bike out of the shed and dust it off then call us on 0333 999 3541 to book your service. A basic check over starts for as little as £38 and a Silver Service, usually £60 can be had for £50 if you quote “Get me Ready For Spring“. Full details of whats included in the different service levels is detailed on our prices page here.
Yes, We Service Electric Bicycles! Modern e-bikes [electric bikes, electric bicycles] are complex machines requiring a special set of skills to maintain and service them. At the CycleMedic we not only maintain and service e-bikes, we build them from scratch. More e-bike service information here.
March Madness Cycle Service Offers [and April too]
Get your families bikes ready for the Easter holidays and beyond, dust them off and call us for a March or April Madness Family Silver Service. We will clean, strip, test, rebuild and adjust everything on your bikes ready for the Easter holidays and beyond for just £150 plus parts. Book now for just £140 Plus Parts.
The 13 essential points of a Family service;
- Up to two adult and two children’s bikes serviced.
- Check frames and forks for alignment and condition.
- Check operation of brakes, service and adjust as required
- Check operation of gears, service and adjust as required
- Degrease, clean, inspect and re grease the chain, gears and cassette
- Check wheels, clean and adjust bearings as required
- Check, service and adjust headset bearings
- Check, service and adjust bottom bracket and cranks
- Check, service and adjust pedals
- Check, service and adjust stem, headset and handlebars
- Check, service and adjust seat and seat post
- Check, service and adjust all accessories fitted
- Report all findings and advisory notes
Just book your bikes in for a service in February and we will sort the rest!
See where we work – Locations
Check our prices – Prices